17-10-2012

coach yourself angels


thxs for your massage message
cool
I love writting abc
it helped me setting me free first insilence myself on paper when I was young.
I could not speak about many things inside me.
but I could write.
suffering
life
as a second death
for years
because
of misery with hearing (feeling) voices
of sickness ( to  a hospital 4 times because of aids)
a long suffer time
but
I became wiser and naive again about my past.
so also hiv made me wise
also, not alone, it is also suffering.
I could write for days about the shit time.
I will not do that.
It made me also happy a new me.
renewed
within
Toady, samsam.
I love myself.
that is the base for myself
and
for my contact with others.
I changed my name
It gave me a new me
reborn.
fantastico.
have a nice day

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

the black list(s)

the black list(s) game over

the black list(s) game over
run (w)rong (w) did memo milano '86