25-11-2012

what's the name of the game

voulez vous

martin B. in 1988  - 5 months martin from Denmark
nitsan L. in 1990 - 2 two years nitsan from Tel Aviv, Israel
one and a half year relation with Nitsan. recovering took me about 6 months
5 months with Martin en much longer with him in my heart to recover 'with' him.





l'amour
erotica
since sauna groningen gay heb ik hiv.
i did a test. i had no hiv.
a few years after the test I got it.
I knew already in 1992
confussion
I could not have hiv
I had sex no rubber
I had no hiv.
I became esta loca
they did a test.
sero positive negative
clean
no hiv
.
after sauna, a few years later, i got it.
I knew


viva heyokah
via via
via mij
via jou
via via
en zovoort

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

the black list(s)

the black list(s) game over

the black list(s) game over
run (w)rong (w) did memo milano '86