15-09-2012

killing

I have been to police for trouble.
My brother. later he passed away. an accident with his car against a tree.
there is a second one done. internet magic ict cia

finished on the street here. magical walking the street. heen en weer.
powergame with music
mp3 ( lol nu mp4)
when he pass me by he is done.
he did pass me by he did cross the magic frontier
he had the wrong house number from factbook.
lol
nokia is ook game. was magical buying a magic phone.
lol.


---
there are 10 to come.
adventure danger for me. no one will kill me because they never manage the door way of me
homogay
I have no fear.
I did sms 112: everything okay here. koningsplaat 47.
lol.

I met many police undercover etc. too many.


-------------------------------------------------------------
i did write them: about anti gay danger.

i did sit in prison as well for a few hours

when I went out of the police builing an officer was walking with me and asked me:
what is Cai going to do now?

wat gaat Cai nu doen? vroeg hij.

coyoteCai zei: ik ga een taxi bellen want de bus rijdt nu niet meer.
I wil call a taxi because for the bus is it for today to late.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

the black list(s)

the black list(s) game over

the black list(s) game over
run (w)rong (w) did memo milano '86